Personal growth is learning something new about yourself by exploring the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual parts of yourself. Many people live their lives by someone else’s idea of success or what is important. Living this way can result in unhappiness and unfulfillment. Personal growth can be looked at as a process of discovering who you are now, who you want to be, and how to bridge the gap. Personal growth is about improving yourself.
Such growth can came from many different areas, including:
- Increasing your self-understanding
- Finding meaning in your life
- Delving into existential questions such as "Who am I?" or "What is my purpose?"
- Developing hobbies and friendships
- Pursuing creative interests
- Engaging in physical activities
- Volunteering your time to a cause that is important to you
Therapy is just one of the ways you can grow and develop as a person.
Treatment and Outcomes
In therapy, we will work together to create a safe space for you to explore your deepest, innermost thoughts, behaviors, and feelings.
- We will work together so that you feel comfortable and safe enough to examine and explore complex spiritual, existential, and emotional issues.
- Whatever it is that you want to work on, whatever answers you are searching for, I will work with you to develop a deeper level of self-understanding.
- As you increase you self-knowledge, you will discover more and more what is important to you, and how you can make your life more fulfilling
For an appointment, please call: 415-255-4150